- You’ll manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet standards.
- You’ll plan and coordinate all installations, development, and maintenance required for the buildings, grounds, and projects you oversee.
- You’ll inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- You’ll review utilities consumption with an effort to minimize costs.
- You’ll supervise related facilities vendors and contractors (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers, etc).
- You’ll process through work orders, systems management, HVAC access controls, and related space management.
- You’ll perform analysis and forecasting where necessary.
- Highly organized and solution-oriented
- Proficient in Google Drive/Docs
- High level of customer service and communication skills
- Ability to manage people, including motivating others and offering sound decision making and giving direction
- Ability to analyze situations and develop solutions quickly
- Basic knowledge of building operations and maintenance requirements
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize accordingly
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Nice to have
- Construction or Construction Project Management experience
- Experience with Skybreak Church